Dr. Muhammad Amin QattanShari’ah Adviser
- Holder of a Bachelors of Islamic Economics from Al Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University in Riyadh, a Master’s and a Doctorates Degrees in Islamic Banks from Birmingham University, Britain.
- A member of several Shari’ah supervisory bodies in Kuwait, U.A.E., Bahrain, Malaysia, UK, Switzerland and America.
- A member of a number of scientific and academic committees inside and outside the State of Kuwait.
- An accredited trainer in various Islamic banks and institutions.
- Lecturer of Islamic Economics in several regional and international universities.
- Sheikh Dr. Qattan has written a number of books and work papers for several local and international conferences.