Sheikh Abdulsattar Ali Al KattanShari'ah Adviser
- Honorable Sh. Abdulsattar Al Kattan, Shari’ah Advisor In Minhaj Advisory, UAE – Dubai.
- A well-known scholar in Shari’ah and a leading expert in Islamic finance, he combines between the theoretical and the practical part in Islamic finance.
- Sheikh Al Kattan is holding a bachelor’s degree in Sharia, from Imam Muhammad Bin Saud Islamic University of Saudi Arabia and completed his Higher Diploma in Comparative Jurisprudence in Kuwait University.
- He has served as a Shari’ah Board member in many prominent Islamic Finance Institutions such as Kuwait Finance House, Al Baraka Syrian Bank in addition to his membership in a number of Shari’ah Boards and committees in the GCC and other Arab countries.
- He is currently the CEO of Shura Sharia Consultation Company which is one of the pioneer Sharia Consultation Institutions in the region, AAOIFI Shari’ah Standards Committee, Kuwait.
- Sheikh Al Kattan is a member in many International organizations supporting Islamic Finance Industry. He is also Sharia Board member in several financial institutions in the GCC region and other Arab countries such as Syria and Libya. While doing his excellent role in his career life he also has a vas variety of publications in Ijara, Sharia Governing, bankcards, Sukuk and many other research papers submitted to international Conferences in Islamic Banking and Financing in GCC Region, North Africa and Malaysia and participated as a speaker in most those Conferences.